Your home comfort system is most likely the single biggest use of energy in your home. In fact, over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. Having a properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning system will have the biggest impact on your energy costs.
Choose Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. for your installation. We provide:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Help selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home.
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through our flexible financing options, subject to credit approval.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
When you receive a proposal for a new installation from Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., you can expect to have the following information included:
- Complete model numbers written on proposal
- Air Conditioning SEER Rating
- AHRI Certificate with every air conditioning proposal
- Furnace/Boiler Efficiency Rating
- Color Brochures of equipment proposed
- Rebate information from manufacturer and utility company
Warranties & Financing:
- Labor Warranty listed
- Parts Warranty listed
- Heat Exchanger Warranty listed
- Extended Warranty listed
- Manufacturer’s Warranty information differing from Self Insured Warranty
- Financing available to all qualified buyers
- Equipment registered to ensure warranty duration
- Licensed and Insured
- 100% Bryant Satisfaction Guarantee
- Drop cloths cover high traffic areas
- Booties worn when technicians are not on the drop cloth
- Work area cleaned properly
- Employee ID Cards worn
- Work explained in detail
- Turning vanes on air cleaner boot
- Expanded Supply Plenum openings
- Custom fabricated ductwork made specific for your job
- Thermostat selection
- Permits taken out when applicable