PRODUCT OF THE MONTH- APRIL: AIRSCRUBBER PLUS
April 03, 2018
By: Patricia Cermignano
Spring is right around the corner- a reminder to have your air conditioning system checked and cleaned and that allergy season is quickly approaching. While people tend to associate common allergies such as pollen, dust and mold with outdoor environments, recent studies have shown that the air inside a house or building is more polluted than the air outside. If you or your family suffers from allergies or if you are concerned about the quality of air inside your home, Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. recommends a new product on the market- AirScrubber Plus.
The AirScrubber Plus helps reduce irritating particles in your home's air-dust, mold and pollen- that are known to trigger allergy symptoms. The AirScrubber Plus works in four ways:
- Clean (Reduce Contaminants)- The AirScrubber Plus uses technology that has proven to destroy 99% of all surface contaminants while simultaneously scrubbing, purifying and cleaning the air in your home.
- Deodorize (Banish Lingering Odors)- The AirScrubber Plus easily attaches to your home's cooling and heating system to significantly reduce dust, pet dander and other odors that have built up in your home.
- Purify (Reduce Irritating Particles)- The technology in the AirScrubber Plus uses specialized light waves along with a proprietary catalytic process to create enviro-scrubbing molecules of oxygen and hydrogen to help purify the air.
- Protect (Extend the Life of Your HVAC System)- By trapping dirt, dust and other debris before it enters your HVAC system's filter, the AirScrubber Plus extends the life of your existing heating and cooling system.
How Do You Know if the AirScrubber Plus is Right for You?
Please take the following "Quality of Life Home Improvement Questionnaire" that the people at AirScrubber Plus put together. If you answer yes to at least one of the questions, it is worth considering having the AirScrubber Plus installed in your home.
- Does anyone in your family suffer from allergy symptoms? YES / NO
- Do you ever smell cooking odors, pet odors, smoking odors or musty smells in your home? YES / NO
- Would you like to reduce dust, mold, pet dander or pollen in your home? YES / NO
- Is there anyone in your house that can't afford to get sick? YES / NO
- Would you like to reduce up to 90% of harmful contaminants on surfaces such as kitchen counter tops and bathrooms? YES / NO
Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. has been proudly providing HVAC service to Ardmore and the surrounding Main Line area for 38 years. If you are interested in having your indoor air tested this season or learning more about what IAQ solutions can work for your home, please contact us at 610-642-6323 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.